The project “Time to be welcome” is a collaborative partnership between 10 youth organisation:
- WOSM – Bureau Européen du Scoutisme
- Soma Hellinon Proskopon (Scouts of Greece)
- Scouting Ireland
- British Red Cross Royal Charter
- EFIL (European Federation for Intercultural Learning)
- YEU (Youth for Exchange and Understanding) international
- SINGA France
- The Icelandic Scout Association – Skatamot efh
- Scout association of Macedonia
- Eclaireurs et Eclaireuses Unionistes de France
The project also count on a number of associated partners: international organizations and NGOs such as UNHCR Geneva, Medecins du Monde Greece, Red Cross Greece, Athens City Hall, Ministry of Migration of Greece, and some other non-profit associations.
Every partner who had join this project had a clear motivation for participating in this project; a high interest in working with vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people as well as working with young refugees and migrants; understanding of some of the issues facing young refugees and migrants in Europe.