“Time to be welcome” is a collaborative partnership between 10 youth organisation:
- WOSM – Bureau Européen du Scoutisme ASBL – BE
- Soma Hellinon Proskopon (Scouts of Greece) – GR
- Scouting Ireland – IE
- Scout association of Macedonia – MK
- YEU (Youth for Exchange and Understanding) international – BE
- EFIL (European Federation for Intercultural Learning) – BE
- British Red Cross Royal Charter – UK
- The Icelandic Scout Association (SkataMot efh) – IS
- Eclaireurs et Eclaireuses Unionistes de France – FR
- SINGA France – FR
The project also count on a number of associated partners: international organizations and NGOs such as UNHCR Geneva, Medecins du Monde Greece, Red Cross Greece, Athens City Hall, Ministry of Migration of Greece, and some other non-profit associations.
Every partner who had join this project had a clear motivation for participating in this project; a high interest in working with vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people as well as working with young refugees and migrants; understanding of some of the issues facing young refugees and migrants in Europe.